Friday, September 18, 2009

2nd Weigh-in

I had a day in the middle of the week when I was feeling really down as I had stepped on the scales and seen that my weight hadn´t shifted and I wanted to give up immediately. That my positive outlook could be shattered within seconds really caught me by surprise. I spent the day feeling negative and moaning to myself, not wanting to look in the mirror and just going through the motions. But I didn´t go of track with my eating - I didn´t want to come here and write that I had thrown in the towel. The next day I felt a lot better and swore to myself that I would stick to the weekly weigh-ins and not be tempted to step on the scales other than on Friday morning. This morning I weighed in at 88.9kgs (195.6lbs) with 36.5% fat. So that´s a loss of 1.7kg (3.7lbs) and 1% of body fat gone too! I´m so glad I have started recording this journey here, even if no-one´s reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment